Nuunbassador 2015



I am so excited to be named a Nunnbassador for 2015! I've claimed my that my thirty-ninth year is going to be awesome so far it's proven to be pretty amazing. I was so excited to receive my email from Nuun notifying me that I had been selected. How fitting that I received my notification on the 17th, nine months from which I will be turning 40. 2015 is going to be epic. I told you all.

In the spirit of 39 I've been saying yes, stepping outside my comfort zone so when I saw the Facebook post advertising for applications for the 2015 Nuun ambassador program I figured why not? I had just been looking at my calendar and was researching different races. I love Nuun, so it's easy to represent their company.  I hopped over to their website and filled out the application.

So today I am bugging over the excitement that I get to represent Nuun for the next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Race of 2016: Easy Like Sunday Morning

Don't Under Estimate the Motivational Power of the Sound of Cowbells: ElkHorn Relay 2016 Race Report

Live Your Life Like One Long Holiday